BuckheadView’s Community Links page features information on and links to Buckhead organizations and community representatives. If you would like your organization added to this page, please contact our Publisher Joanne Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atlanta History Center: The Atlanta History Center is a unique campus that houses the Atlanta History Museum, Centennial Olympic Games Museum, Swan House, Smith Family Farm, six historic gardens, and the Kenan Research Center. The Atlanta History Center also includes the Margaret Mitchell House, located off-site at our Midtown campus.
- Buckhead Business Association: BBA brings together leadership that unites all aspects of business, government and community with a common vision for ensuring the future vitality of the greater Buckhead community.
- Buckhead Forest Civic Association: The Buckhead Forest Civic Association encourages residents within the community to work for the common good. We promote the preservation of our history, green space, and quality of life while facilitating neighborly communication within our neighborhood and with our local government.
- Buckhead Heritage Society: Buckhead Heritage strives to enhance the quality of life in Buckhead by identifying, preserving, and promoting its historic resources.
- Chastain Park Conservancy: The Chastain Park Conservancy (CPC) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the stewardship and growth of Chastain Park’s natural and developed resources.
- Livable Buckhead: Livable Buckhead, Inc. strives to ensure the long term vitality and prosperity of the Buckhead community by working cooperatively with individuals, public entities and private businesses to integrate into everyday life and business sustainable strategies that improve the environment and quality of life in the community.
- North Buckhead Civic Association: Organization representing the 9,000 residents of North Buckhead.
- Buckhead Council of Neighborhoods: The Buckhead Council of Neighborhoods provides a unified voice for all Buckhead residents. Topics such as education, transportation, traffic, community development, and government services are highlighted in most meetings.
- Northwest Community Alliance: The NCA is a unique coalition of several northwest Atlanta neighborhoods, developers and businesses dedicated to smart growth.
- Buckhead Community Improvement District: The mission of the Buckhead Community Improvement District is to create and maintain a more accessible and livable urban environment. We meet the challenges of growth by investing tax dollars collected from commercial property owners within the district, as well as other funds we leverage from outside the district, to make meaningful improvements in the transportation network and public realm that connect people and places.
- Garden Hills Civic Association: The GHCA focuses on protecting and preserving the Garden Hills neighborhood while helping to foster a sense of community. The GHCA also works closely with the Garden Hills Neighborhood Foundation on improvement initiatives.
- Mt. Paran Northside Citizens Association: The Mt. Paran Northside Citizen’s Association publishes alerts and social events and also employs an off-duty Atlanta Police Officer to patrol the area.
- Peachtree Hills Civic Association: The PHCA represents the Peachtree Hills neighborhood, which lies east of Peachtree Road between Peachtree Creek on the south and Lindbergh Drive on the north.
- Buckhead Condo Alliance: The BCA strives to network the condominiums and town homes in the area together to create positive change among the member communities and the Buckhead neighborhood.
- NPU-B (Neighborhood Planning Unit B): Neighborhood Planning Units (NPUs) are citizen advisory councils that make recommendations to the Mayor and City Council on zoning, land-use, licensing, and other planning issues. The NPU has 3 different committees–zoning, development & transportation, and public safety, which make recommendations to the City Council for review.
- Peachtree Battle Alliance: PBA represents portions of the Peachtree Heights West neighborhood as well as all of Haynes Manor and Westover. The PBA is a non-profit civic organization created to further common neighborhood goals such as traffic calming, security and community landscaping.