Published on July 7th, 2016 |0
Jenny Pruitt to receive 27th annual Four Pillar Award for leadership
With strong business acumen, Pruitt is a nationally respected real estate visionary. She began her real estate career in 1968 before establishing Jenny Pruitt and Associates in 1988. In 2007, she and her business partner opened Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty.
The Tribute will feature four speakers who will deliver personal reflections on how they have witnessed Pruitt embody the “Four Pillars” of Leadership: Quality, Responsibility, Vision and Integrity:
- Allison Dukes, Chairman, President and CEO, Atlanta Division, SunTrust Bank
- The Honorable Johnny Isakson, United States Senate
- Dale Jones, President and CEO, Diversified Search
- Andy Stanley, Founding and Senior Pastor, North Point Ministries
The year’s Tribute, which will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center’s Georgia Ballroom, will be themed “Leading with a Servant’s Heart.” Click here for tickets and sponsorship information.
Beth Beskin named to committee leadership
District 54 State Rep. Beth Beskin, R-Atlanta, who represents part of Buckhead, has been named to one House committee and one subcommittee leadership position.
Beskin is one of five representatives named to the House Study Committee on Historic Site Preservation. And Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Overview Committee Chair Tom Taylor, R-Dunwoody, has appointed Beskin to chair the governance subcommittee.
Buckhead Coalition adds five new members
The Buckhead Coalition, one of Georgia’s most powerful nonprofit civic groups, which limits its membership to 100 top CEOs, has added new members:
- Ghislaine Austin, regional president of Northern Trust Wealth Management
- Joseph Fried, founding partner of Fried Rogers Goldberg, LLC
- Rawson Haverty, Jr., Senior Vice President of Real Estate & Development at Havertys
- Brand Morgan, Chief Executive Officer of Brand Properties
- Mark Tipton, Georgia Regional President of iBERIABANK.
In addition, representative Brian Nelson, Simon Property Group S.E. Regional Vice President, replaced relocated Mike Romstad; and Wendy Stewart, Bank of America Atlanta Market President & Co-head S.E. Global Commercial Banking, replaced retired Geri Thomas.
The Buckhead Coalition, in its 28th year, provides citizen services, with the mission to “Nurture the Quality of Life of those who Live, Visit, Work, and Play” in Buckhead’s 28 square miles. Membership is by invitation.